Who will win Mumbai vs Kolkata 56th T20 IPL 2019 ?
Pitch Report :
Venue Details :-Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai | May 5 , 2019 , 20:00:00, GMT +5:30
MI vs KKR IPL 2019 is going to be played at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. We can expect some good conditions to play cricket in Mumbai on match day. There is no rain expected and the temperatures are going to be quite comfortable as well. The humidity is going to be very high and this could mean the presence of dew on the ground.
Mumbai vs Kolkata Toss Prediction
Mumbai won the toss in their last home game and broke with tradition by electing to bat first. It will be interesting to see if that tactic is repeated.
Mumbai vs Kolkata Match News
- Barinder Sran has been selected ahead of Anukul Roy for the last two matches .
- Roy could return in his place. Beuran Hendricks has not featured after being selected as an overseas replacement, with Jason Behrendorff .
- Kolkata Knight Riders have been unchanged in their last two matches
- They are likely to stick with that winning line-up again for their final league game.
MUM VS KOL Playing 11
KKR Playing 11
Robin Uthappa, Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, Chris Lynn, Dinesh Karthik, Sunil Narine, Piyush Chawla, Harry Gurney, Nitish Rana, Rinku Singh, Sandeep Warrier
MI Playing 11
- Evin Lewis, Krunal Pandya, Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard,Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Suryakumar Yadav, Anukul Roy, Lasith Malinga
Mumbai vs Kolkata Dream11 Team :-
MI VS KKR Betting Tips
- KKR could still join them in the playoffs, but they will need to win this game and better Hyderabad’s net run rate.
- A super-over win against Sunrisers Hyderabad sealed Mumbai Indians’ play-off place. They now have eight wins from 13 games so far.
- Andre Russell was in sublime form when these teams last met – smashing 80 not out from 40 balls as KKR posted 232/2 and won by 34 runs.
MI VS KKR Betting odds :-
- Mumbai Indians have home advantage and an excellent record in this fixture
- They are favourites to win as they look for form ahead of the playoffs.
- Pandya is 6.00 to be Mumbai’s top batsman, as he was in the reverse fixture
- Evin Lewis and Suryakumar Yadav are both 5.00.
- Hardik Pandya is 5.50 to be Mumbai’s top bowler
- Jasprit Bumrah is favourite at 3.25with same price being offered on Lasith Malinga.
- Russell is 5.00 to be Kolkata Knight Riders’ top batsman,
- Chris Lynn is 4.00 and Shubman Gill is 4.50.
- Andre Russell is 4.75 to be their top bowler
- Sunil Narine is 3.75, while Harry Gurney is 4.00.
MI VS KKR Dream11 Prediction :
This match cannot be approached on its own and must be taken in context with the result of the Sunrisers match against the Royal Challengers. If the Sunrisers Hyderabad side is able to beat the Royal Challengers then the equation in front of the Knight Riders could be close to impossible. So you can Bet on the Mumbai Indians to win in this case. However! We still predict Kolkata to win MI VS KKR 56th t20 .
Check More At : Delhi vs Rajasthan 53rd Match Dream11 Team Prediction
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here