Who will win Mumbai vs Hyderabad 51st T20 IPL 2019 ?
Pitch Report :
Venue Details :- Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai | May 2 , 2019 , 20:00:00, GMT +5:30
MI vs SRH IPL 2019 is going to be played at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. A pleasant day with temperatures around the late twenties and no chance of rain can be expected in Mumbai on match day. The pitch at the Wankhede has been excellent for batting all throughout this year and that is what we expect for this match as well. The batsmen will like the ball coming on their bat while the bowlers can make use of the bounce in the surface as well. Overall, though, the conditions are tilted in favor of the batsmen and a big score batting first is necessary.
Mumbai vs Hyderabad Match News
- Barinder Sran replaced Anukul Roy in the line-up last time out, in the only change from the win against Chennai Super Kings
- He could miss out against Sunrisers after bowling two expensive overs.
- Jason Behrendorff with Alzarri Joseph has left to join the Australia squad means Beuran Hendricks has joined the squad.
- David Warner has now linked up with the Australia squad to leave Sunrisers Hyderabad without their explosive opening partnership.
- Wriddhiman Saha impressed at the top of the order last time out
- Martin Guptill is likely to be the man to replace Warner this time.
- Mohammad Nabi, Kane Williamson and Rashid Khan occupied the other overseas slots last time out.
MUM VS HYD Playing 11
MI Playing 11
- Evin Lewis, Krunal Pandya, Rohit Sharma, Quinton de Kock, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Suryakumar Yadav, Anukul Roy, Lasith Malinga
SRH Playing 11
- Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Martin Guptill, Wriddhiman Saha, Kane Williamson, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Khaleel Ahmed, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Sandeep Sharma
Mumbai vs Hyderabad Dream11 Team :-
MI VS SRH Dream11 Prediction :
Both the teams are right next to each other in the IPL 2019 League standings. The Sunrisers have won six out of their twelve matches this year while the Mumbai Indians have won seven out of their twelve. A loss here is not going to end the playoff hopes of any team but a win here is going to give it a massive boost. So! We Still predict hyderabad to win MI VS SRH 51st t20 .
Check More At : CSK VS DC Betting Tips 50th Match prediction
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here