MI VS SRH IPL 2019 match is going to be played at the Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai . This is an important match for both teams. The Mumbai Indians can finish in the top-2 if they win both their remaining matches while the Sunrisers will give themselves an excellent chance of making the playoffs if they win this match. SRH VS MI 51st T20 Betting prediction is given in this post.
Mumbai vs Hyderabad Toss Prediction
Venue Details :- Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
The Wankhede pitch has lived up to its reputation as a slow-turner with consistent bounce for the batsmen though – as ever – seamers have picked up wickets . Mumbai have won the toss in three of their six home matches so far and elected to field first each time.
MI VS SRH Winning Tips & Match Facts :
- Wriddhiman Saha stepped up for Bairstow last time, scoring 28 .
- Martin Guptill could be the man to join them now, with the New Zealander’s big-hitting capabilities .
Manish Pandey has found batting form of late too, scoring 83*, 61 and 36 in his last three innings .
- Rashid Khan claimed 3-21 in four overs last time out to move to 14 wickets in 12 games in total
- Khaleel Ahmed has come into the team to take 11 in six games.
- Hardik Pandya’s explosive batting has showed no sign of slowing after the all-rounder smashed 91 from 34 balls last time out, including six sixes and nine fours.
- Jasprit Bumrah has 13 from 12 games, meanwhile, with an economy rate of 6.61
- Lasith Malinga has taken 12 in eight matches.
- Quinton de Kock is still the team’s top scorer, however, with 393 from 12 innings, including three 50s .
MI VS SRH Betting Tips
- Sunrisers scored 212/6 as they beat Kings XI Punjab by 45 runs last time out, but they are now without this season’s top IPL run scorer, David Warner, who has left to link up with the Australian World Cup squad.
- After 12 matches, Mumbai Indians sit third in the table with seven wins – one more than fourth-placed Sunrisers Hyderabad.
- Mumbai Indians lost heavily in their last match, against Kolkata Knight Riders, as they finished 34 runs short of KKR’s 232/2 despite Hardik Pandya’s 34-ball 91.
MUM VS HYD Dream11 Head to Head Stats
Mumbai ended a three-match losing streak in this fixture when they bowled Sunrisers Hyderabad out for 96 in the last match between the two. Sunrisers still edge the head-to-head record, however, with seven wins to Mumbai’s six.
MI VS SRH Betting odds :-
- Mumbai Indians are favourites to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad at 1.61 as they look to get back to winning ways .
- Rohit Sharma is 3.60 to be their top batsman
- Quinton de Kock might be a better shout at 4.25 .
- Jasprit Bumrah is 3.25 to be Mumbai’s top bowler
- Lasith Malinga can be backed at 3.50.
- Martin Guptill is 3.50 to be Sunrisers’ top batsman
- Kane Williamson is 3.60 and Manish Pandey is 4.00.
- Rashid Khan is a big favourite to be their top bowler at 3.00 .
- Sandeep Sharma can be backed at 4.33 and Khaleel Ahmed is 4.50.
Mumbai vs Hyderabad Match Prediction
The Sunrisers Hyderabad completed a massive victory over the Kings XI Punjab in their previous match to stay alive in the race for an IPL 2019 playoff spot. Now, they will travel to Mumbai and try and defeat the Mumbai Indians. So! Considering team balance & pitch conditions we predict Hyderabad to get this IPL 2019 fixture MI VS SRH 51st t20 as a winner .
Check more at : Bangalore vs Rajasthan 49th Match Dream11 Team Prediction
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here