Pitch Report :
Venue Details :- Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad | May 12 , 2019 , 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
The IPL final 2019 MI VS CSK is going to be played at the Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad. There is no chance of rain on match day and humidity is also expected to be lower than what we have seen in previous matches. The pitch in Hyderabad has been good for batting. There is some good bounce in the pitch and the ball comes nicely on to the bat. Spinners can play a role as the game progresses especially if there is no dew around.
Mumbai vs Chennai Toss Prediction
While some teams have elected to bat first at Hyderabad in the past to get first use of the pitch, Mumbai’s last two wins have come fielding first and they could elect to do the same again in the final.
Mumbai vs Chennai Match News
- Mumbai’s only change for the qualifier saw Jayant Yadav replace Mitchell McClenaghan in their bowling attack.
- Quinton de Kock opens with Sharma and Suryakumar Yadav bats at three.
- Pollard has played purely as a big-hitting batsman in this year’s IPL.
- Ishan Kishan has returned for the last two games, meanwhile, and looks set to continue in that middle order too having replaced Evin Lewis.
- Yadav and McClenaghan will occupy the fourth out-and-out bowling spot.
- Shardul Thakur bowled just one over, So!Super Kings must decide whether the extra bowling options is worth it for the final.
- Kedar Jadhav will miss the final as he looks to recover from a shoulder injury in time for the World Cup .
- Ravindra Jadeja is another all-rounder in the team, before Deepak Chahar, Harbhajan Singh and Imran Tahir complete the line-up.
MUM VS CHE Playing 11
CSK Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Murali Vijay, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (c/wk),Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Imran Tahir
MI Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Quinton de Kock (wk), Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan/ Jayant Yadav, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga
Mumbai vs Chennai Dream11 Team :-
MI VS CSK Betting Tips
- Rahul chahar’s economic bowling and Suryakumar Yadav’s unbeaten 71 from 54 balls then helped Mumbai book their place in the final, chasing 132 in a six-wicket qualifier win against Chennai.
- Mumbai Indians topped the IPL 2019 league table, pipping Chennai Super Kings and Delhi Capitals on net run rate after winning nine of their 14 games.
- Chennai bounced back against Delhi to ensure they joined Mumbai in the final, however, as Faf du Plessis and Shane Watson both scored 50 in a six-wicket win, successfully reaching 151/4 in 19 overs.
CSK VS MI Betting odds :-
- Mumbai have beaten Super Kings 3 times this season already and are therefore favourites to win in the final too.
- Rohit Sharma is favourite to be Mumbai’s top batsman with odds of 3.50 .
- Quinton de Kock is their top run scorer so far and he is 3.75 to be top scorer .
- Jasprit Bumrah is 3.25 to be Mumbai’s top bowler and Lasith Malinga is 4.00.
- Hardik Pandya is 4.33 and Rahul Chahar, their top bowler in the qualifier, is 5.00.
- Du Plessis is 4.00 to be Chennai’s top batsman, while Watson is 4.50, as is Suresh Raina.
- MS Dhoni can be backed at 4.75.
- Imran Tahir has led the way with the ball for Chennai this season, and the spinner is 3.00 to be their top bowler in the final.
- Dwayne Bravo is 4.00, Deepak Chahar is 4.33 and Harbhajan Singh can be backed at 5.50, as can Ravindra Jadeja.
MI VS CSK Dream11 Prediction :
Mumbai Indians are clearly the better side in this contest. They have a stronger batting lineup and a bowling attack which is as good as Chennai’s. However, MS Dhoni is a shrewd character that leads his side from the front. This could be last IPL if he chooses to retire after the ICC World Cup 2019. Dhoni is destiny’s child and we don’t think he is going to bow out with a loss. However! According to our MI VS CSK Dream11 prediction Chennai will win this IPL 2019 Final Match .
Check More At : DC VS CSK Dream11 Team Prediction | 2nd Qualifier IPL 2019
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here