Who will win Mumbai vs Chennai T20 IPL 2019 ?
Pitch Report :
Venue Details :- MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai | May 7 , 2019 , 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
CSK VS MI IPL 2019 is going to be played at the MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai . A hot and humid day is expected on match day and we could see a lot of dew on the ground. The pitch at Chennai has been one of the lowest scoring in this entire tournament. We believe that the previous high-scoring game was out of character and we could return to a low-scoring contest in this match.
Mumbai vs Chennai Toss Prediction
Teams normally prefer to chase after winning the toss in the twenty-over format as the pitch tends to remain the same throughout the course of the game. The Qualifier 1 should be no different and the toss-winning skipper will probably elect to bowl first, even though four of the last six matches at this venue have been won by the side batting first.
Mumbai vs Chennai Match News
- Mumbai Indians made some against Kolkata Knight Riders, replacing Evin Lewis with Mitchell McClenaghan and Barinder Sran with Ishan Kishan.
- Mumbai have no injury concerns at the moment, and after that comprehensive win last time out, they may look to go in with an unchanged line-up
- Chennai Super Kings have been dealt an injury blow as Kedar Jadhav has been ruled out of the remainder of the 2019 IPL with a shoulder injury.
- Murali Vijay, who featured in the game against Mumbai Indians at this very ground on April 26, is likely to replace Jadhav in the playing eleven.
- CSK could open their batting with Vijay and Faf du Plessis while pushing Shane Watson down the order.
MUM VS CHE Playing 11
CSK Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Murali Vijay, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (c/wk),Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Imran Tahir
MI Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma (c), Suryakumar Yadav, Quinton de Kock (wk), Ishan Kishan, Hardik Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan, Krunal Pandya, Rahul Chahar, Jasprit Bumrah, Lasith Malinga
Mumbai vs Chennai Dream11 Team :-
MI VS CSK Betting Tips
- Mumbai Indians have beaten Chennai Super Kings six times in their last seven attempts, including both the encounters this season.
- Chennai Super Kings will be playing at their home ground where they have won six out of seven matches in this year’s IPL.
- This pitch tends to favor spinners more and Chennai Super Kings have more quality in their spin department than Mumbai Indians.
CSK VS MI Betting odds :-
- Mumbai Indians are favorites to win the Qualifier 1 with odds at 1.83
- Chennai Super Kings are the underdogs at 1.90 with both these bookmakers.
- Quinton de Kock, the leading run-getter for Mumbai Indians, is 3.60 to top-score for them against CSK. Rohit Sharma is 3.25 .
- Jasprit Bumrah has been Mumbai’s best bowler this IPL and he can be backed at 3.25 to be the top bowler for his side.
- Lasith Malinga is 3.75 while Krunal Pandya is up at 5.50.
- Faf du Plessis is looking in good form and seems worth backing at 3.60 to score the most runs for CSK
- Imran Tahir has been very consistent this season and the leg-spinner is 3 to finish with the best figures for CSK.
MI VS CSK Dream11 Prediction :
Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians have a long-standing rivalry in the history of Indian Premier League and it’s only fitting that these two are locking horns to book a slot in the final of this edition of Indian Premier League. In the round-robin stage, they left the honors even with both sides winning their away matches. However! According to our MI VS CSK Dream11 prediction Mumbai will win this 1st qualifier .
Check More At : Mumbai vs Kolkata 56th Match Dream11 Team Prediction
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here