Who will win Kolkata vs Punjab 6th IPL 2019 ?
The Kolkata Knight Riders and Kings XI Punjab each won their 1st IPL 2019 match in terribly exciting encounters. KKR scored fifty four runs in sixteen deliveries to induce to their win whereas Kings XI Punjab sparked a late collapse to win from a tough position in their match. both teams looked in smart touch and will not need to alter much their playing combination. Now check out Dream11 team , betting tips and match prediction for Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab, Ipl 2019 …
Pitch Report :
Venue Details :- Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India | Mar 27 , 2019 , 20:00:00, GMT +5:30
The IPL 2019 match between the Kolkata Knight Riders and Kings XI Punjab goes to be played at the Eden Gardens. the crowd is extraordinarily enthusiastic in India and people flock in to observe however seeing the Eden Gardens stuffed to its brims is another unforgettable experience.
The weather outlook for match day is good and therefore the probability of rain interrupting the match is very slight. The pitch at the Eden Gardens is great for batting. it’s a decent amount of pace and carry which keeps all the players interested and typically finishes up being a high-scoring contest.
KXIP VS KKR Toss Prediction
The Eden Gardens has hosted 71 IPL matches out of which 44 (including Sunday’s encounter between Kolkata Knight Riders and Sunrisers Hyderabad) have been won by the side batting second. And since the pitch is expected to remain the same across the 40 overs, the team that wins the toss here is likely to bowl first.
Kolkata vs Punjab Match News
- Kolkata Knight Riders don’t have any injury issues to deal with ahead of their match against the Kings XI Punjab.
- They may not be too keen on tweaking their winning combination.
- Prasidh Krishna had an ordinary outing last time but he will probably get a few more opportunities.
- Kings XI Punjab also are not expected to make any changes to their line-up for their clash against the Kolkata Knight Riders.
- Sam Curran and Mujeeb Ur Rahman are likely to bowl in tandem once again in the powerplay.
Update: David Miller is getting back into the side. Hardus Viljoen comes in for Sam Curran. Varun Chakravarthy will make his debut. Andrew tye is also here
Punjab vs Kolkata Betting Tips
- KKR the home advantage on their side and they recently defeated Sunrisers Hyderabad at this ground.
- Kolkata Knight Riders have beaten Kings XI Punjab 7 times in the 10 matches they have played against them at the Eden Gardens.
- Punjab have Gayle who is looking in imperious form and their bowling attack looks comparatively stronger.
KOL VS PUN Head to Head
KKR and KXIP have played 23 matches against each other in the IPL with the former winning 15 of those and the latter 8.
Kolkata have won nine of their last eleven IPL encounters against Punjab. KKR and KXIP played two matches against each other last season with both teams winning one time each.
PUN VS KOL Playing 11
KXIP Playing 11
- Mayank Agarwal, Sarfaraz Khan, Lokesh Rahul, Chris Gayle, Nicholas Pooran (wk), Mandeep Singh, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Mohammed Shami, Hardus Viljoen , Mujeeb Ur Rahman / Andrew Tye , Ankit Rajpoot / Varun chakravarthy
KKR Playing 11
- Robin Uthappa, Dinesh Karthik (c/wk), Chris Lynn, Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson,Sunil Narine, Piyush Chawla, Prasidh Krishna
KKR VS KXIP Dream11 Team :-
- WICKET KEEPER:
- Lokesh Rahul
- Chris Lynn
- N pooran
- C Gayle (C*)
- Nitish Rana (C/VC)
- D Miller
- Andre Russell (C*/VC)
- Sunil Naraine / Robin uthapa ( Bat )
- Andrew Tye
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman
- Mohammad Shami
Kolkata vs Punjab Betting Odds
- Kolkata begin as the bookmakers’ favorites to win this 6th game of the IPL 2019. The home team is being offered at odds of 1.72 to 1.66 on various websites . Kings XI Punjab are outsiders for this match at a higher price of 2 to 2.10 on some good sites .
KOL VS PUN Match Facts & Betting Tricks :-
- Chris Gayle has been very impressive for the West Indies of late . He continued his tremendous form with a blistering 79 against Rajasthan Royals.
- Mujeeb Ur Rahman ,Sam Curran & Ankit Rajpoot played a huge role in their team’s victory against the Royals. They all took two wickets each and they will be expected to be amongst the wickets in this match as well.
- Mohammed Shami has been in good rhythm . Mujeeb, however ! is more likely to finish with the best figures on Wednesday.
- Chris Lynn is one of the world’s most destructive white-ball batsmen . KKR will find themselves in a commanding position if he gets going on Wednesday.
- Rana smashed 68 against Sunrisers Hyderabad and he will look to carry that form into this match.
- Andre Russell was impressive with both bat and ball . First picking up a couple of wickets and then blasting an unbeaten 49 off just 19 balls.
- Kuldeep was a little off target last time but he will continue to be KKR’s go-to man in the middle overs.
Kolkata vs Punjab Dream11 Prediction
Now ! both KXIP AND KKR are a serious contender and each has won their opening match of ipl 2019 . The home team, KKR, is one amongst the strongest sides in IPL 2019. KKR has the batsmen to attain huge runs and also the bowling to keep opponents down. The excellent win in the 1st game thanks to Andre Russel’s exploits would have helped provide the KKR players plenty of confidence too.Both sides have a robust batting lineup and a few excellent bowlers however KKR has more depth is playing at home with a group of players that has been together for a good bit of time now giving it a small advantage .
We think Kolkata could have IPL 2019 KXIP VS KKR 6th t20 as the another win.
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here
Also check : # Delhi capitals team news , squad and updates