Who will win Kolkata vs Hyderabad 2nd T20 IPL 2019 ?
Kolkata Knight Riders won eight of their fourteen league matches last season – together with the last 3 in a row – to end third and seal another play-off spot. While, Sunrisers Hyderabad topped last season’s IPL table despite losing their last 3 matches, having antecedently won 9 of the first eleven games.
Pitch Report :
Venue Details :- Eden Gardens – Kolkata, India | Mar 24, 2019 , 16:00:00, GMT +5:30
The IPL 2019 match between KKR vs SRH is going to be held at the Eden Gardens, Kolkata. The weather is expected to be hot with little cloudy with some chances of rain. The pitch at the Eden Gardens is one of the best in the country. It has bounce, pace, and provides some very exciting cricket.
Matches here are expected to be high scoring but the fast bowlers are also with a chance as well. A score of about 170 can be looked for.
KKR VS SRH Toss Prediction
Every team that won the toss at Eden Gardens last season elected to field first, though results suggest the toss is not as important as it seems – Sunrisers won the play-off after being asked to bat first.
Kolkata vs Hyderabad Match News
- Cameron Delport is among the KKR players to have been released, while Carlos Brathwaite, Lockie Ferguson, Anrich Nortje and Joe Denly were all signed in the auction.
- Chris Lynn and Sunil Narine were on the retained list and could also feature, with the Knight Riders looking to strike the right balance early on .
- The biggest team news to look forward to would be the injury update of Kiwi skipper Kane Williamson, whose shoulder injury during Test match against Bangladesh had cast clouds on his appearance in IPL.
- Williamson’s shoulder injury was making his IPL team and fans worried but as per the recent update from the SRH (Sunrisers Hyderabad) franchise, Williamson would be joining his IPL teammate ahead of the coming tournament.
- Though his arrival is adding optimism among fans and team mates, it is yet not cleared if he would be playing the first match of SRH against KKR on 24th March.
Kolkata vs Hyderabad Betting Tips
- They have retained Kane Williamson, last year’s orange cap winner, who hit 735 runs in his 17 innings last season.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad topped last season’s IPL table but lost in the final to Chennai Super Kings.
- The last time these two teams met was the final play-off last year, in which Rashid Khan took 3-19 from his four overs to lead the Sunrisers a 14-run win defending 174/7.
KKR VS SRH Head to Head
SRH have 6 wins to KKR’s 9 in this fixture, but two of those came last season – including their 14-run win at Eden Gardens in the second qualifier.
Last season , they each won one game a piece – SRH chasing 139 to claim a five-wicket win in the first match before the KKR hit back with a last-over win chasing 173 to also win by 5 wickets.
KOL VS HYD Playing 11
Kolkata Predicted Playing 11
- Robin Uthappa, Dinesh Karthik, Shubman Gill,Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Prasidh Krishna , Lockie Ferguson, Kuldeep Yadav .
Hyderabad Predicted Playing 11
- Kane Williamson, Shakib Al Hasan,David Warner, Wriddhiman Saha, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul,Vijay Shankar, Rashid Khan, Khaleel Ahmed
Kolkata vs Hyderabad Dream11 Team :-
The Dream11 team will be soon Updated alongwith some winning tips so stay connected !
KKR VS SRH Betting Odds
With home advantage, Kolkata Knight Riders are favourites with the bookmakers to beat Sunrisers Hyderabad. The Sunrisers can be backed at 1.94 to 2.00 .
Chris Lynn was in good form in the Big Bash League and he is 3.75 to top score for Kolkata Knight Riders with while David Warner is 3.50 for the Sunrisers on his return. Last year’s orange cap winner Kane Williamson is 4.00.
Rashid Khan’s bowling was the key when these teams last met, however, and he is 3.50 to be the Sunrisers’ top bowler and 8.00 to be named man of the match.
HYD VS KOL Match Facts & Betting Tricks :-
- Dinesh Karthik’s penchant for late runs meant he not only top-scored for Kolkata Knight Riders in last season’s IPL with 498 runs but also averaged 49.80 and boasted a strike rate of 147.77.
- Chris Lynn was among the top scorers in the Big Bash League with 385 runs in 13 innings, including four half-centuries.
- Narine most recently starred with bat and ball as Dhaka Dynamites reached the Bangladesh Premier League final – he hit 279 runs and took 18 wickets (with an economy rate of 6.35).
- Kuldeep most recently took ten wickets in the ODI series against Australia for India, having previously taken back-to-back four-wicket hauls against New Zealand too.
- Lockie Ferguson has taken ten wickets in his first five T20 internationals for New Zealand, while he took five in three ODIs against Bangladesh last month too.
- Kane Williamson won the orange cap last year for his superb batting form, scoring eight half-centuries on his way to 735 runs in 17 innings.
- One of the most interesting of those will be David Warner, after being banned from last year’s tournament after the Australian ball-tampering scandal. Warner most recently played in the Bangladesh Premier League, where he hit three half-centuries for the Sylhet Sixers in seven matches.
- Shakib Al Hasan was one of the stars of that tournament, meanwhile. He hit 301 runs from his 15 innings for eventual runners-up Dhaka Dynamites and led the bowling charts with 23 wickets.
- Rashid Khan, who took 19 wickets in 14 games at the Big Bash League – with an economy rate as low as 6.14 – and then took wickets across all three formats for Afghanistan against Ireland – including 11 in three T20s. Rashid took 21 wickets for Sunrisers last season, meanwhile – the same as Siddarth Kaul.
Kolkata vs Hyderabad Match Prediction
Both the teams are going to be a serious contender in IPL 2019. They have a strong batting lineup and bowling that can be exploited. Playing at home with a side that has been together for a long period of time is a big advantage. We think Kolkata could start their IPL 2019 KOL VS HYD 2nd t20 campaign with a win.
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here