SA VS ENG World Cup 2019 match is going to be played at the Kennington Oval, London – England . England are the Top ODI team in the world while South Africa are ranked 3rd. So this will be a contest between 2 top ranked teams and it shouldn’t come as a surprise if the match goes all the way down to the wire . ENG VS SA 1st Match Betting prediction and Dream11 team is given in this post.
England vs South Africa Toss Prediction
Venue Details :- Kennington Oval, London – England | May 30 , 2019 | 15:00:00, GMT +5:30
SA VS ENG ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 is going to be played at the Kennington Oval, London. The weather forecast for the 1st match of WC 2019 is pretty good. There is a 20% chance of rain but we should have sunny skies for the majority of the day. There is also a very good chance of no rainfall at all.
Since batting second tends to bring success more often at this ground, the toss-winning captain will probably prefer to chase.
ENG VS SA Match News
- Jason Roy & Jonny Bairstow are likely to open the England innings with Joe Root and Eoin Morgan to bat at numbers three and four respectively.
- David Willey and Liam Plunkett will probably join Chris Woakes in the pace bowling department.
- Captain Eoin Morgan has been declared fit for this tournament opener against South Africa.
- Adil Rashid and Mark Wood have also recovered from their respective shoulder and leg injuries.
- However, it remains to be seen whether the hosts decide to play two spinners in Moeen Ali and Adil Rashid or bring in an extra seamer.
- Kagiso Rabada and Lungi Ngidi, who collectively bowled 13 overs in the warm-up game against Sri Lanka, seem to have regained complete fitness from their respective injuries.
- Andile Phehlukwayo could take the field on Thursday if Steyn fails to recover in time.
- Phehlukwayo has strengthened his case for a place in the playing eleven after his 4 wicket haul against Sri Lanka
SA VS ENG Betting Tips
- South Africa have a world-class bowling attack with Dale Steyn, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi and the in-form Imran Tahir in their ranks.
- England have a lot more firepower in their batting and the likes of Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow and Jos Buttler are all in top form.
- England have the home advantage in their favor and they have won 11 of their last 13 completed ODIs at the Kennington Oval.
SA VS ENG Dream11 Head to Head Stats
For England vs South Africa , England and South Africa have played 56 completed one-day internationals against each other. The former have won 26 of those and the latter 29 while one of those encounters had resulted in a tie.
England vs South Africa Betting odds :-
- England are favorites to win this opening match of the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019 at 1.40 to 1.44
- South Africa find themselves as the bookmakers’ underdogs and are being offered at a higher price of 2.62 to 2.75 .
ENG VS SA Playing 11
- Joe Root, Eoin Morgan (c), Jason Roy, Jonny Bairstow, Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Moeen Ali, Chris Woakes, David Willey, Liam Plunkett, Adil Rashid/Tom Curran
- Quinton de Kock (wk), Hashim Amla, Aiden Markram, Faf du Plessis (c), Rassie van der Dussen, David Miller/Chris Morris, JP Duminy, Dale Steyn/Andile Phehlukwayo, Kagiso Rabada, Lungi Ngidi, Imran Tahir
England vs South Africa Dream11 Team :-
ENG VS SA Match Prediction
England have the benefit of playing in their own conditions. They have a very strong ODI record at this ground and have even beaten the Proteas here on the previous four occasions. Although South Africa are a very dangerous team and can beat any opposition on their day, we are backing the home team here to begin their World Cup campaign with a win. So! Considering Team balance , pitch reports we predict England could get this IPL 2019 ENG VS SA 1st Match as a win.
Check more at : MI VS CSK Dream11 Team Prediction | Final IPL 2019
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here