Who will win Delhi vs Rajasthan 53rd T20 IPL 2019 ?
Pitch Report :
Venue Details :- Feroz Shah Kotla , Delhi | May 4 , 2019 , 16:00:00, GMT +5:30
DC VS RR IPL 2019 is going to be played at the Feroz Shah Kotla , Delhi . While generally considered batting friendly Delhi s most-recent match at the Feroz Shah Kotla Ground was a low-scoring one . Capitals hit 187 in their most recent home match which was more in keeping with the Feroz Shah Kotla s batsman-friendly reputation
Delhi vs Rajasthan Toss Prediction
DC elected to bat first when they won the toss in their most recent home game and could be tempted to do so again after their win.
Delhi vs Rajasthan Match News
- Kagiso Rabada is a doubt for Delhi Capitals with Cricket South Africa monitoring the situation.
- Trent Boult replaced Rabada Last time , who currently leads the wicket-taking charts, last time out.
- Sandeep Lamichhane and Ishant Sharma also missed out last time, with Chris Morris and Jagadeesha Suchith replacing them
- Livingstone & O Thomas started last time out, while Ashton Turner could replace his compatriot Smith.
- Rajasthan elected for just three overseas players in their rain-curtailed game against RCB .
DEL VS RAJ Playing 11
DC Playing 11
- Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Sherfane Rutherford, Amit Mishra, Trent Boult, Chris Morris, Axar Patel, Jagadeesha Suchith
RR Playing 11
- Sanju Samson (wk), Riyan Parag, Ajinkya Rahane (c), Liam Livingstone, Ashton Turner, Mahipal Lomror, Jaydev Unadkat, Varun Aaron, Stuart Binny, Shreyas Gopal, Oshane Thomas
Delhi vs Rajasthan Dream11 Team :-
DC VS RR Betting Tips
- Rajasthan must beat Delhi to give them any hope of reaching the playoffs .
- The Capitals, who beat Rajasthan by six wickets when they last met, despite Ajinkya Rahane’s unbeaten century for the Royals, could still finish second if they win.
- So! 3rd placed Delhi have already qualified for the playoffs , meanwhile, having won eight of their 13 matches so far.
DC VS RR Betting odds :-
- Delhi Capitals have home advantage and are favourites to beat a Rajasthan team who have lost 4 of their best players due to World Cup call ups.
- Delhi have won their last two matches against Rajasthan and can make it three in a row at 1.57 to 1.55 to win .
- Dhawan is 3.75 to be Delhi’s top batsman, the same price as Rishabh Pant .
- Chris Morris is 3.50 to be Delhi’s top bowler, while Trent Boult is 3.75 .
- Ajinkya Rahane is 3.25 to be Rajasthan’s top batsman again .
- Sanju Samson is 3.75 and Liam Livingstone is 4.00.
- Shreyas Gopal is 2.87 and Oshane Thomas is 4.33, the same price as Jaydev Unadkat.
DC VS RR Dream11 Prediction :
Considering the two teams on paper, the Capitals look slightly better than the Royals. However, the Royals have the experience in their top-order and have been good form in the last few matches. Additionally, Delhi Capitals haven’t really enjoyed playing at slow surfaces and on the contrary, the Royals have a tailor-made bowling attack for these sort of surfaces. So! We Still predict Delhi to win DC VS RR 53rd t20 .
Check More At : Punjab vs Kolkata 52nd Match Dream11 Team Prediction
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here