Who will win Delhi vs Kolkata 10th T20 IPL 2019 ?
DC host an in-form KKR team but they can hamper the odds on home ground having showed some good form themselves this season. A slow wicket could slow KKR’s charge with the bat, while potential returns for Sandeep Lamichhane & C Morris strengthens Delhi team .
Pitch Report :
Venue Details :- Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi – India | Mar 30 , 2019 , 20:00:00, GMT +5:30
A slow inconsistent pitch met the batsmen for Delhi s 1st match at the Feroz Shah Kotla and similar can be expected again
DEL VS KOL Toss Prediction
Delhi elected to bat first last time out bit found things slow going on the Feroz Shah Kotla wicket and could look to field first if given the chance again.
Delhi vs Kolkata Match News
- DCs elected only 3 overseas players last time out, when Amit Mishra replaced Trent Boult in the bowling attack.
- Sandeep Lamichhane still waiting for a 1st start of this year’s tournament too. The latter could make a difference on a slow pitch.
- Chris Morris is also available now, having been with the South Africa squad facing Sri Lanka and may replace Keemo Paul.
- KKR have been unchanged for their two matches so far and after two big wins they could opt for the same line-up again. The only real change was Sunil Narine promoted to open after not batting in the 1st game.
- Anrich Nortje will not feature in this year’s tournament due to injury, with Corey Anderson set to replace him in the squad.
- KKR have already lost home players Kamlesh Nagarkoti and Shivam Mavi to back injuries too, though it has not affected their early form.
Delhi vs Kolkata Betting Tips
- Delhi opened with a win against Mumbai but, on a slower pitch against Chennai Super Kings last time out, they lost their first home game.
- Kolkata Knight Riders have started this year’s IPL with back-to-back wins, beating Sunrisers Hyderabad and Kings XI Punjab.
- Andre Russell has been named man of the match in each of KKR’s first two matches – taking two wickets in each, and scoring 49* from 19 in the first game and 48 from 17 in the second.
DC VS KKR Head to Head
Delhi and Kolkata have met 22 times in the IPL, with the Knight Riders ahead overall with 13 wins. They each won once in this fixture last season, with the winning team hammering big scores in each.
DC VS KKR Playing 11
Delhi Predicted Playing 11
- Colin Ingram, Shreyas Iyer, Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Rishabh Pant, Chris Morris, Ishant Sharma, Sandeep Lamichhane, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Kagiso Rabada
Kolkata Predicted Playing 11
- Nitish Rana, Robin Uthappa, Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Dinesh Karthik, Shubman Gill, Lockie Ferguson, Kuldeep Yadav, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Prasidh Krishna
Delhi vs Kolkata Dream11 Team :-
- WICKET KEEPER:
- R Pant C*
- Shikhar Dhawan
- Nitish Rana C
- Robin Uthappa
- Colin Ingram
- ALL ROUNDER:
- Andre Russell VC
- Chris Morris
- Axar patel / R tewatia
- A Misra
- K Rabada
- P Chawla
DEL VS KOL Betting Odds
- Kolkata Knight Riders are favourites to beat Delhi Capitals at 1.66 to 1.72 .
- However ! Delhi Capitals could cause an upset at their home pitch, As they are at odds of 2.00 to 2.10 of win respectively.
- Kolkata have relied on some big hitting from Andre Russell, who is 9.00 to be man of the match for the 3rd consecutive game
- A slow Delhi wicket could mean lower scores than in KKR’s first 2 matches.
DC VS KKR Match Facts & Betting Tricks :-
- Andre Russell has hammered an unbeaten 49 from 19 balls in the first match . He then hit 48 from 17 balls last time and claimed 2 wickets in each game .
- Nitish Rana scored 68 from 47 balls in the 1st match and 63 from 34 balls last time out.
- Uthappa top-scored in the win against Kxip , hitting an unbeaten 67 to follow up the 35 he scored in the 1st game.
- R Pant wasted no time recapturing the form with an unbeaten 78 from just 27 balls in the win against Mumbai Indians.
- Shikhar Dhawan got 51 last time at the top of the order on slow pitch following 43 in the opening game.
- Kagiso Rabada has claimed figures of 2-23 and 1-26 so far, bowling 20 dot balls across the two games.
- S Lamichhane May come in as he looks to continue the fine form he has shown across the T20 globe.
Delhi vs Kolkata Match Prediction
KKRs are experienced side as so much as batting is concerned . However ! they do not really have the identical expertise in their fast bowling attack. However, Piyush Chawla & Kuldeep Yadav add another dimension to their attack that proven to be game-changer in the last match. Considering the recent kind and also the teams on paper . KKRs are better placed to win the future encounter & maintain their dominance at the top of the table.
We think Kolkata could get this IPL 2019 KOL VS DEL 10th t20 campaign’s another win.
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here
Also Check : KXIP VS MI Dream11 team News and Updates