Who will win Delhi vs Chennai 5th T20 IPL 2019 ?
Delhi Capitals had a unfortunate season last time. They finished at the underside of the league standings with 5 wins and 9 losses from fourteen matches. Chennai Super Kings finished second on the points table at the end of the league round last year and so went on to claim their third IPL title. The defending champions won their last 3 matches of the previous season and have set out this year’s campaign with a cushty seven-wicket success over Royal Challengers city in the opening game of the tournament.
Pitch Report :
Venue Details :- Feroz Shah Kotla – Delhi, India | Mar 26 , 2019 , 20:00:00, GMT +5:30
The IPL 2019 match 5th T20 Chennai super kings and Delhi capitals is going to be played at the Feroz Shah Kotla , Delhi . Good batting conditions are expected at the Feroz Shah Kotla with 160 being a par score Spinners are likely to get more assistance from the surface .
DEL VS CHE Toss Prediction
The pitch at the Feroz Shah Kotla is not expected to change after the first period of play. Also, there is a possibility of dew later in the night which means that the toss-winning skipper will probably elect to bowl first.
Delhi vs Chennai Match News
- Chris Morris Has finally Joined the squad & He Can Play in Place of Boult or K Paul.
- Rishabh Pant, after his breathtaking innings at the Wankhede, could be promoted ahead of South Africa’s Colin Ingram.
- Delhi Capitals will be tempted to go in with an unchanged playing eleven.
- Axar Patel had a rough day , However ! He may be given another opportunity to secure his place in the side.
- CSK are coming into this match without any injury worries. They are unlikely to make changes to their side for this upcoming encounter against the DC .
- Chennai Super Kings are expected to stick with the opening combination of Shane Watson & Ambati Rayudu while Deepak Chahar & Harbhajan Singh could once again lead the bowling attack.
DC VS CSK Betting Tips
- Delhi Daredevils registered a 34-run victory in their most recent face-off against Chennai Super Kings which came last year at this very ground.
- Chennai Super Kings have an impressive record against Delhi Capitals and have beaten them eight times in their last ten head-to-head encounters.
- Spinners are expected to play a big role in this match and Chennai Super Kings have a lot more quality in their spin bowling department.
Delhi vs Chennai Head to Head
Delhi and Chennai has played 18 matches against each other in the IPL with the latter leading the scoreline 12 to 6.
CSK have beaten DC 8 times in the last 10 head-to-head Clashes . Both the teams won once each in the 2 matches they played in IPL 2018 .
DEL VS CHE Playing 11
Delhi Predicted Playing 11
- Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer (c),Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Rishabh Pant (wk), Axar Patel, Rahul Tewatia, Keemo Paul, Kagiso Rabada, Ishant Sharma,Trent Boult .
Chennai Predicted Playing 11
- Dwayne Bravo, MS Dhoni (c & wk), Harbhajan Singh, Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Ravindra Jadeja, Imran Tahir, Deepak Chahar, Kedar Jadhav, Ambati Rayudu, Shardul Thakur
DC VS CSK Dream11 Team :-
- WICKET KEEPER:
- R Pant / MS Dhoni
- Shikhar Dhawan (C)
- Suresh Raina (C*)
- S Watson (VC*)
- Colin Ingram
- ALL ROUNDER:
- D Bravo
- R Jadeja (VC)
- R Tewatia/ T Boult / C Morris
- Kagiso Rabada
- Harbhajan singh
- Imran Tahir
CSK VS DC Betting Odds
- Chennai Super Kings boast a strong record against Delhi Capitals and so it isn’t surprising to see them as favorites amongst the bookmakers to win this 5th match of the IPL 2019.
- CSK are being offered at odds of 1.80 to 1.74 while DC are the underdogs between 2 to 1.90 with the respective bookmakers.
Delhi vs Chennai Match Facts & Betting Tricks :-
- Suresh Raina has become the 1st batsman in the history of the IPL to reach 5000 runs .
- Rayudu got a 50 against Delhi last year and might make a sizeable contribution this time as well.
- Harbhajan & Tahir took three wickets each and derailed RCB’s innings . So! they are likely to make a big impact with the ball once again.
- Deepak Chahar will be the one to watch out for in the powerplay. Also! he was quite impressive with his economy of 4.25 .
- R Jadeja and D Bravo are the two players who have the potential to contribute heavily with both bat and ball.
- Pant looked in good form against the Mumbai , he plundered 78 runs off just 27 balls to power his team to a winning total of 213.
- Rabada was quite good with figures of 2-23 and will look to deliver similar bowling performance.
- T Boult did not have a good outing in 1st match , So! He is expected to bounce back in this match .
DC VS CSK Dream11 Match Prediction
CSK and RCB fought hard in the low scoring contest wherein the Superkings prevailed in the end. However ! Delhi was involved in a high-scoring match in which they survived a few little but after all ended winning the match.
- Imran Tahir has been mighty effective at Feroz Shah Kotla with 17 wickets at this venue
- Harbhajan Singh can be a big threat to Delhi Capitals’ which has quite a few left-handed batsmen on wicket which is likely to aid spinners
- Suresh Raina loves to bat at this venue and his numbers point the same as well. He has scored 359 runs here at an average close to 45
The teams are almost equally matched . However ! CSK fares somewhat better as far as experience in concerned. We expect to it to be a Close game with CSK emerging on top, by a little margin though.
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here