Who will win Delhi vs Chennai T20 IPL 2019 ?
Pitch Report :
Venue Details :- ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam | May 10 , 2019 , 19:30:00, GMT +5:30
CSK VS DC Qualifier 2 IPL 2019 will be played at the Dr. Y.S. Rajasekhara Reddy ACA-VDCA Cricket Stadium, Visakhapatnam. The weather is expected to be clear and there is no threat of rain. The pitch is going to be the center of attention. History has shown that spin is going to be much more difficult to score off than pace. This was true for the Eliminator as well. The team that plays and bowls spin better is going to emerge victorious.
Delhi vs Chennai Toss Prediction
The wicket did not undergo any change after the first period of play in the previous game between Delhi Capitals and Sunrisers Hyderabad, and since this match is going to be played on the same surface, the toss-winning team is likely to bowl first. Moreover, there is a good chance of dew forming on the outfield later in the evening.
Delhi vs Chennai Match News
- Chennai Super Kings made just the one change to their side for the previous game against Mumbai Indians, bringing in Murali Vijay
- Kedar Jadhav who got ruled out of the remainder of the tournament after injuring his shoulder in the game against Kings XI Punjab.
- Vijay did a decent job with the bat at number four and he is likely to be retained.
- CSK don’t like fiddling with their line-up too much and we expect them to field the same playing eleven from last time.
- Delhi Capitals have no reason to tweak their line-up after their win over Sunrisers Hyderabad in the Eliminator.
- Colin Munro replaced Colin Ingram in the middle order and is likely to keep his place in the side due to his big-hitting prowess.
- Keemo Paul returned impressive figures which means Chris Morris would have to watch the proceeding from the sidelines.
DEL VS CHE Playing 11
CSK Playing 11
- Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Murali Vijay, Faf du Plessis, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni (c/wk),Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, Ravindra Jadeja, Dwayne Bravo, Imran Tahir
DC Playing 11
- Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Colin Munro,Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Axar Patel, Sherfane Rutherford, Trent Boult, Keemo Paul, Amit Mishra, Ishant Sharma
CSK VS DC Dream11 Team :-
DC VS CSK Betting Tips
- Delhi Capitals have now won five of their last six matches while Chennai Super Kings are coming on the back of two consecutive defeats.
- CSK secured convincing victories in both their encounters against the Delhi Capitals during the league stage.
- Chennai Super Kings have featured in nine editions of the Indian Premier League and have made it to the final on seven occasions.
CSK VS DC Betting odds :-
- Chennai Super Kings are the bookmakers’ favorites to win the Qualifier 2 with a price of 1.72 to 1.80 .
- Delhi Capitals find themselves as the underdogs for this match at 1.95 to 2.00 .
- Suresh Raina has hit two 50s in his last three innings and he can be backed at 4 to top-score for CSK. Ambati Rayudu and MS Dhoni are 5 and 6.50 respectively.
- Harbhajan Singh and Deepak Chahar have been impressive with the ball for Chennai Super Kings .
- Prithvi Shaw top-scored for Delhi Capitals in the Eliminator at this ground and the opener is 4.50 to score the most runs for the team again.
- Shikhar Dhawan is 3.25 while Rishabh Pant is 4.
- Amit Mishra is more likely to finish as the best bowler for Delhi Capitals and can be backed at 3.60
DC VS CSK Dream11 Prediction :
Winning the toss is going to be a big advantage at this venue. There was due during the second half of the match in the Eliminator and the same is expected for Qualifier 2 as well. The side that bats second will have a big advantage. However! According to our DC VS CSK Dream11 prediction Delhi will win this 2nd qualifier .
Check More At : MI VS CSK Dream11 Team Prediction | 1st Qualifier IPL 2019
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here