Who will win Bangalore vs Hyderabad 54th T20 IPL 2019 ?
Pitch Report :
Venue Details :- M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru | May 4 , 2019 , 20:00:00, GMT +5:30
RCB vs SRH IPL 2019 is going to be played at the Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru. There has been some rain in the Southern part of India but it appears like Bengaluru will be spared of the showers on match day. The pitch at the Chinnaswamy is excellent for batting. The ball comes on nicely to the bat, the outfield is very quick, and the ground is small. All of these things add up to a high-scoring contest.
Bangalore vs Hyderabad Toss Prediction
Royal Challengers Bangalore are overdue a winning toss at their home ground, having lost the last six. They will likely field first if they do win the toss.
Bangalore vs Hyderabad Match News
- Pawan Negi and Kulwant Khejroliya came into the team last time out and, after the rain denied them a chance
- With Moeen Ali on England duty, Heinrich Klaasen has replaced him as overseas player
- However! they have had just three in their line-up since Dale Steyn was ruled out injured.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad brought in Martin Guptill at the top of the order to partner Wriddhiman Saha
- Basil Thampi replaced Sandeep Sharma but he was expensive and that change could be reversed.
BAN VS HYD Playing 11
RCB Playing 11
AB de Villiers, Heinrich Klaasen, Parthiv Patel (wk), Virat Kohli (c), Marcus Stoinis, Gurkeerat Singh, Navdeep Saini, Kulwant Khejroliya, Pawan Negi, Umesh Yadav, Yuzvendra Chahal
SRH Playing 11
- Manish Pandey, Mohammad Nabi, Martin Guptill, Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Kane Williamson (c), Rashid Khan, Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Khaleel Ahmed, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma
Bangalore vs Hyderabad Dream11 Team :-
RCB VS SRH Betting Tips
- Sunrisers Hyderabad, need a win to keep themselves in contention for a play-off place.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore sit bottom of the league but they have lost just two of their last seven games and claimed four wins.
- Sunrisers will be without orange cap leader David Warner, however, as well as their second-top scorer Jonny Bairstow.
RCB VS SRH Betting odds :-
- Sunrisers Hyderabad will bid to cement their play-off place when they face Royal Challengers Bangalore .
- Warner & Bairstow are big losses and the bookmakers are consequently split on this one.
- De Villiers is 3.00 to be RCB’s top batsman, while Virat Kohli is 2.62.
- Chahal is 2.87 to be Bangalore’s top bowler again. Umesh Yadav is 4.50 .
- Williamson & Martin Guptill are both 3.75 to be Sunrisers’ top batsman .
- Rashid Khan is 3.00 to be Sunrisers’ top bowler while Mohammad Nabi is 4.25 & Khaleel Ahmed is 4.75.
RCB VS SRH Dream11 Prediction :
We feel this is an opportunity to bet on the underdogs. The Hyderabad batting is not very dependable and it can be a big problem at the Chinnaswamy stadium . Kohli is also due to win a toss after having lost 10 out of 13 this year! The advantage of playing at home & having nothing to lose could work for the RCB in this match.So! We predict Bangalore to win RCB VS SRH 54th t20 .
Check More At : Delhi vs Rajasthan 53rd Match Dream11 Team Prediction
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here