Who will win New Zealand Vs India 3rd ODI ? New Zealand’s bowling is not at its strongest and the batting, though dangerous, is no match for the Indian batting might. It will be interesting to see which strip is chosen for this game at Auckland. Ish Sodi was included only for the first ODI in the squad on the pretext that the pitches in the remaining two matches will not be that favourable for spin . Dream11 team for NZ VS Ind 3rd ODI is given in this post .
Pitch Stats : Feb 11, 2020 , 07:30 GMT +5:30 , Bay Oval, Mount Maunganui
The pitch remains good for batting throughout the match. The ground is prone to wind, which might have omes impact.
New Zealand Vs India 3rd ODI Head to Head Stats
Best Players to pick in India vs New zealand Dream11 team
- New Zealand have already secured a series win, after a high-scoring victory first up
- Kyle Jamieson had a big impact on his ODI debut last time out.
- A shoulder injury to skipper Kane Williamson has increased kiwi’s troubles.
- They could open with Martin Guptill and Henry Nicholls
- Mark Chapman is coming in for the injured kane Williamson.
- With injuries to Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan
- KL Rahul will be batting in the middle order, Mayank Agarwal and Prithvi Shaw will make their ODI debuts for India as openers.
- Shardul Thakur can be rested after a long T20I series with Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini and Jasprit Bumrah being the three Indian pace bowlers.
IND VS NZ Dream11 Team :-
latest updates on changes will given at our telegram channel
New Zealand Vs India Captain and Vice Captain Best Picks :
Captain Options – M Guptill , V Kohli
Vice-Captain Options – J Neesham , L rahul
IND VS NZ Dream11 Prediction
New Zealand Vs India 3rd ODI . Kiwis won the both Fixtures of this series with a superb chase but India can hit back to take this one to last decider. Indian bowlers who lost them the game in the first match, the Indian batsmen led to the team’s downfall the last time around. And ! We predict Indians to Hit hard and win IND VS NZ 3rd ODI .
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here