So! Who will win SIX vs HEA 49th T20 BBL 2019 ? The Brisbane Heat are placed at the 6th spot in the BBL 2019-20 leaderboard with 5 wins and 6 losses from 11 matches. They will face Sydney Sixers who are placed at the 2nd spot in the points table Today’s match prediction of Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers along with dream11 team news for 49th T20 BBL 2019 is given in this post .
Pitch Report :
Venue Details :- The Gabba, Brisbane | Jan 23 , 2020 , 13:40 GMT +05:30
SIX vs HEA 49th T20 match of this season BBL 2019 is going to be played at the The Gabba, Brisbane . A good batting pitch is expected. 150 is the average 1st innings score here in T20Is.
SYS vs BRH Team News
- Sydney Sixers will be led by Moises Henriques in this season
- Daniel Hughes and Moises Henriques are the other batsmen to make crucial contributions.
- Chris Lynn is the top run-scorer for Brisbane Heat with 332 runs from 11 games, including the best of 94.
- Ben Laughlin and Josh Lalor have picked up the maximum wickets for the team with 13 and 11 respectively.
Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers Expected 11
Sydney Sixers Playing11
- Josh Philippe(w), Daniel Hughes, James Vince, Steven Smith, Moises Henriques(c), Jordan Silk, Tom Curran, Ben Dwarshuis, Nathan Lyon, Steve OKeefe, Jackson Bird .
Brisbane Heat Playing11
Chris Lynn(c), Marnus Labuschagne, AB de Villiers, Joe Burns, Jimmy Peirson(w), Ben Cutting, James Pattinson, Ben Laughlin, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Matt Renshaw, Josh Lalor
SIX vs HEA Dream11 Team Free :-
latest updates on changes will given at our telegram channel
HEA vs SIX Captain and Vice-Captain Selection:
Captain Options –D hughes , Ben Cutting
Vice-Captain Options – J phillipe , J Vince , D Hughes
SYS vs BRH Match Prediction
The 49th T20 of BBL 2019 Brisbane Heat vs Sydney Sixers . Sixers got back to winning ways last time out and with Steve Smith returning too, this is a big chance for them to upset the odds in this game. We predict Brisbane heat to Win in SYS vs BRH 49th T20 BBL 2019 .
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here