So! Who will win Super smash T20 Auckland vs Canterbury ? Auckland kicked off their Super Smash 2019-2020 campaign with a match against Otago on their home ground at the Eden Park Outer Oval. The team’s bowlers were not up to the mark as they conceded as many as 210 runs to Otago. Today’s match prediction of Canterbury versus Auckland along with team news for 5th T20 Super smash 2019 is given in this post .
Auckland vs Canterbury Pitch Report :
Venue Details :- Hagley Oval – Christchurch , New Zealand | Dec 17 , 2019 , 08:40:00, GMT +5:30
CAN VS AKL 5th T20 match of this season Super smash 2019 is going to be played at the Hagley Oval – Christchurch . The batsmen will rock on this ground. A good batting pitch With pace and some bounce is expected during the match . The team winning the toss will look to bowl first .
CTB VS AUK Team News
- Canterbury not had their best starting of the season with a match loss of 6 wickets against Wellington.
- Team an opening partnership of 34 between Chad Bowes and Jack Boyle, kept losing frequent wickets.
- McConchie tried his best with figures of 4-18-3 but that total was not sufficient to defend as the team lost .
- Auckland batsmen came all High with Guptill and Glenn Phillips standing out.
- Philips carried on to score an unbeaten 100 .
- Mitchell McClenaghan picked up two wickets .
AKL VS CAN Betting Tips and Match Prediction :
We have provided some of the Auckland vs Canterbury T20 super smash 5th match Match Predictions and Betting tips as below based upon the astrology or may say Astro predictions and some experts advices as per previous stats and pitch reports .
Toss will be won by – Auckland Aces
Match winner – Auckland Aces
Highest scoring Batsmen – Martin Guptill (Auckland Aces) , Chad Bowes (Canterbury Kings)
Highest Wicket taker – Cole McConchie (Canterbury Kings) , McClenaghan (Auckland Aces)
Most Sixes – Martin Guptill (Auckland Aces) , Jack Boyle (Canterbury Kings)
Man of the Match – Martin Guptill
Auckland versus Canterbury Playing11
- Ronnie Hira, Colin Munro, Martin Guptill, Mitchell McClenaghan, Corey Anderson, Kyle Jamieson, William Somerville, Glenn Phillips (wk), Mark Chapman, Craig Cachopa (c), Sean Solia
- Andrew Ellis, Chad Bowes, Cam Fletcher (wk), Ed Nuttall , Leo Carter, Cole McConchie (c), Stephen Murdoch, Will Williams, Henry Shipley, Jack Boyle, Blake Coburn .
Auckland vs Canterbury Head to Head Stats
|Matches Played||AUK Won||CTB Won||Tie||No Result|
AUK VS CTB Dream11 Team Free Prediction :-
latest updates on changes will given at our telegram channel
Canterbury vs Auckland Betting Odds :-
- Auckland as Underdogs priced at 1.52 to win this 5th Fixture of the Super Smash .
- Canterbury are Favourites being offered at odds of 2.52 .
- Ed Nuttall and Cole McConchie share odds of 4.50to be the best bowler for Canterbury Kings
- Mitchell McClenaghan leads for the Aces with odds of 4.00 .
- Chad Bowes leads with odds of 4.32 to be the best batsman for Canterbury Kings
- Martin Guptill and Colin Munro share odds of 3.60 for Auckland Aces.
Super smash T20 AUK VS CTB Dream11 Prediction
The 5th Match Super smash T20 AKL VS CAN . Both the teams have lost respective 1st matches and would want to turn the tables . We expect to see an excellent wicket to bat on in this encounter and Auckland Aces excellent batting is more likely to thrive . Considering both the teams roughly on the paper . We predict Auckland Aces to Win CTB VS AUK 5th T20 Super Smash 2019 .
You can check our facebook page : click here
Follow us on Twitter : Click Here